- Are you looking for a challenging opportunity and want to take advantage of a great job to give new inpulse to your career? This offer is for you. In order to support one of our
clients, a large and famous European Public Institution in Brussels (Belgium), we are looking for a Full Stack Java Developer.
EKXEL IT Services, is a European leader in IT engineering, high-tech consulting and IT services. We offer a unique blend of expertise and support major European groups with
international vocation to implement and succeed in their project to transform and modernize their information systems.
- Design and development of applications, user interfaces, service and component models and their interfaces, middleware components and relational databases;
- Assistance in the architecture of applications
- Reporting & Prototyping;
- Implementation and customization of applications, databases and security defined for applications;
- Definition of test strategies, design and test of applications;
- Maintenance (corrective, adaptive and perfective) of applications;
- Functional and technical documentation and training;
- Support of applications (2nd/3rd tier);
- Incident Management and Problem Management
- Master Degree in IT or related field with 7 years of ICT experience
- Working experience in business workflow applications, document management and/or experience in banking/insurance sectors are essential.
- Experience on the following skills, technologies and methodologies is required:
Service Oriented Environments and Spring framework (Spring, Spring MVC, SpringBoot)
SOAP/ REST/ Web Services, Products/ Tools Application Server (Tomcat, Weblogic)
AngularJS, CSS, Bootstrap 3/4
Experience on the following is also desirable:
GIt repositories and solid understanding of UX best practices, Material Design, PrimeNG (Angular) or PrimeFaces (J2EE) UI
Back end integration- REST APIs, Java/ Spring controllers
Jira/ Confluence/ Bamboo etc
Very good knowledge of written and spoken English is required. Knowledge of the French language would be considered as asset
A particularly attractive salary package, with many additional benefits, to attract the best of you. A professional and stimulating work environment in the field of telecommunications. Multiple
career opportunities within a changing group, advanced training in new technologies, rich and recognized expertise.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality. We would be very happy to organize a first appointment to talk to you about this opportunity and consider your next career development. Send
us your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org - Talent Acquisition Manager. Our tel: +31 638 09 21 96 or even better use our online form http://www.ekxel.eu/candidatures/