Are you looking for a stable place and want to take advantage of a great opportunity to give new inpulse to your career? This offer is for you. In order to support one of our clients, a
large and famous European Public Institution in Strasbourg (France), we are looking for a Biometrics Analyst.
EKXEL IT Services, is a European leader in IT engineering, high-tech consulting and IT services. We offer a unique blend of expertise and support major European groups with
international vocation to implement and succeed in their project to transform and modernize their information systems.
- Provide subject matter expertise on biometric matching operations, workflows and staffing issues for a proposed program in support of international security
- Collaborate on project development as a biometric/technical AFIS operations subject matter expert. Evaluation and reporting of biometric workflows, efficiencies, and quality control issues
enabling the documentation of improved workflows and methodologies
- Participate in the development of a written technical proposal and supporting documents
- Support the operations helping in investigating false rejection and false acceptance cases and follow-up of the issues with the vendors.
- Contribution to the client's efforts as part of the ISO biometric working groups, supporting the takeover and future maintenance of the new ISO facial image quality standard library
- Provide support for the regular Biometric Working Groups in terms of assessments, presentations and other types of technical support
- Provide expert support to all related sectors involved in demands, requirements, design of biometric functionalities
- Provide expert support to the Biometrics Product Owner regarding strategy and roadmaps
- Draft the technical specifications for biometrics related change requests
- Provide subject matter expertise in the scope of the EU Innovation Hub, the client standardization roadmap and any new AI related initiative
- Support the effective implementation of the Biometrics as a Service strategy
- Support the efforts related to harmonization (formats, naming conventions, containers, ...)
- Work in close collaboration with R&D on initiatives/innovations related to biometrics and artificial intelligence
- Support the efforts of establishing central competence and delivery of effective end-to-end identity management services
- Draft studies, impact assessments, reports and/or any kind of supporting documents linked to the client's biometric portfolio.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant education (master's or equivalent) after the secondary school.
- 9 years of professional experience in IT, including 5 years using 3M-Cogent, Morpho/IDEMIA or equivalent AutomatedFingerprint Identification System (AFIS) technology (for largescale IT
- 3 or more of the above years’ experience in biometric workflow and/or technical operations with AFIS/biometric systems supporting the border control
- Experience in imaging processing of flat, rolled tenprint and latent fingerprints using Automatic Fingerprint Identification Systems
- Familiarity and understanding of fingerprint and facial matching algorithms and database management concepts are highly desired.
- Practical experience in artificial intelligence-based solutions
- Experience in business analysis
- Ability to work independently on complex issues impacting multiple business domains
- Fluet English, both written and spoken
- Good drafting skills
The profile owner shall possess a Personnel Security Clearance for accessing EU Classified Information, at least for level EU Secret. In case the person does not possess such clearance, then a
criminal record of the chosen candidate should be provided together with written proof that this security clearance process was initiated and a copy of their national ID document, prior to
starting the work. Declaration of confidentiality and protection of the information system and of non-conflict of interest will be signed by the selected person, at the latest at the starting
A particularly attractive salary package, with many additional benefits, to attract the best of you. A professional and stimulating work environment in the field of telecommunications. Multiple
career opportunities within a changing group, advanced training in new technologies, rich and recognized expertise.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality. We would be very happy to organize a first appointment to talk to you about this opportunity and consider your next career development. Send
us your CV to email@example.com or even better use our online form http://www.ekxel.eu/candidatures/