Are you looking for a challenging opportunity and want to take advantage of a great job to give new inpulse to your career? This offer is for you. In order to support one of our clients,
a large and famous European Public Institution in Brussels (Belgium), we are looking for an UI/UX Specialist.
EKXEL IT Services, is a European leader in IT engineering, high-tech consulting and IT services. We offer a unique blend of expertise and support major European groups with
international vocation to implement and succeed in their project to transform and modernize their information systems.
- Analysis of the user interface requirements
- Design of wireframes and mock-ups (or other visual prototyping) which lead to intuitive user experience
- and translation of business concepts into system interface
- User interface design specifications
- Finding efficient solutions for problems linked to multi-device development (e.g. desktop screen vs.smartphone)
- Design of user interfaces
- Visual prototypes
- User-centred approach for evaluation of user interfaces
- Elaborate navigation mapping design
- Good knowledge of user interface ergonomics
- Knowledge of design and graphical tools (Balsamiq/InVision/UXPin/Framer.js or other)
- In depth experience in AngularJS, Front End and eUI JQuery is required
- Knowledge of UX design best practices, especially: good understanding of responsive design and mobile-first design
- Ability to work with clients and analysts and to understand business vision on high and low level
- Will to help to teams and openness to receive feedback for design improvements
- Knowledge of web technologies and standards including at least general knowledge of current
- legislative regulation (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 level AA)
- Experience in the following methodologies is required: RUP Agile, PM2, or Prince 2 Agile
- Strong capacity in writing and presenting studies
- Very good written and spoken English is required. French would be considered an asset.
A particularly attractive salary package, with many additional benefits, to attract the best of you. A professional and stimulating work environment in the field of telecommunications. Multiple
career opportunities within a changing group, advanced training in new technologies, rich and recognized expertise.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality. We would be very happy to organize a first appointment to talk to you about this opportunity and consider your next career development. Send
us your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org - Talent Acquisition Manager. Our tel: +31 638 09 21 96 or even better use our online form http://www.ekxel.eu/candidatures/