Are you looking for a challenging opportunity and want to take advantage of a great job to give new inpulse to your career? This offer is for you. In order to support one of our clients,
a large and famous European Public Institution in The Netherlands, we are looking for a Technical Test Analyst.
EKXEL IT Services, is a European leader in IT engineering, high-tech consulting and IT services. We offer a unique blend of expertise and support major European groups with
international vocation to implement and succeed in their project to transform and modernize their information systems.
The Test & Quality Assurance team within our client's ICT Solution Delivery unit needs to perform additional testing activities on various projects mainly related to automated functional
testing of new /updated functionality on in-house developed core-systems (or other systems developed by an external supplier).
The DevOps principle “continuous testing” is applied using for GUI testing Selenium WebDriver with C# unit test and other testing tools for REST-API testing as part of CI/CD. The consultancy
services include also non-functional testing regarding quality characteristics of the application under test, such as Efficiency (performance), Reliability (e.g. backup/restore, fault tolerance,
etc.), installability and may include also data migration aspects.
Our clients is actively looking for one Consultant to design/execute such testing activities.
You will be assigned on the following tasks/services:
- Design and execute automated and manual test scripts
- Conduct independent test analysis, design and execution of automated functional and technical tests using available testing tools at our client's premises
- Design, code and execute new automated GUI tests based on a test automation framework using C#/Selenium WebDriver running in Continuous Integration
- Design, code and execute new automated tests of REST APIs running in Continuous Integration
- Design/execute non-functional testing with respect to Technical ICT security, performance and reliability of applications
- Contribute to acceptance testing (UAT/OAT) of in-house / outsourced developed applications based on commercial-off-the-shelf products
- Design/execute non-functional testing with respect to efficiency, reliability, monitoring or maintainability of applications;.
- Working knowledge of English (level B2)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in conducting functional testing
- To pass this requirement, the candidate must at least have experience in 2 out of the 3 following testing requirements:
- Either - (i) a minimum 6 months of experience in conducting performance testing of web applications / services - OR – (ii) a minimum 6 months of experience in conducting (security)
penetration testing of web applications / services
- - OR – (iii) a minimum 6 months of experience in conducting reliability, backup & restore or disaster recovery testing
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in designing, coding and executing automated API tests of REST services
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in designing, coding and executing automated regression tests using a re-usable test automation framework and tools , such as Selenium WebDriver or
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in coding and executing unit/integration tests using a unit test framework, such as nUnit, MsTest, xUnit or equivalent
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in designing, coding and executing automated tests on applications based on a micro-service architecture or running in containers
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in organizing/contributing to acceptance testing (UAT/OAT) of internally/externally developed applications
- Knowledge of testing on system and acceptance test level using dynamic, static and experience-based test techniques.
- Knowledge of how to:
• determine suitable test approaches;
• compose suitable Test Documentation;
• define suitable acceptance criteria;
• review structurally work products from other teams.
- Knowledge of how to design, code and execute functional automated API tests on REST services
- Knowledge of how to design, code and execute automated GUI tests using Selenium WebDriver with programming languages such as Java or C#
- Knowledge of how to design, code and execute functional automated tests on applications based on a micro-service architecture or running in containers
- Knowledge of how to conduct performance testing of web applications/services
- Knowledge of how to conduct (security) penetration testing of web applications / services
- Knowledge of how to conduct reliability, backup & restore or disaster recovery testing
- Knowledge of ISEB/ISTQB13 terminology, (demonstrated by passing the relevant certification exam(s))
A particularly attractive salary package, with many additional benefits, to attract the best of you. A professional and stimulating work environment in the field of telecommunications. Multiple
career opportunities within a changing group, advanced training in new technologies, rich and recognized expertise.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality. We would be very happy to organize a first appointment to talk to you about this opportunity and consider your next career development. Send
us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or even better use our online form http://www.ekxel.eu/candidatures/