Are you looking for a challenging opportunity and want to take advantage of a great job to give new inpulse to your career? This offer is for you. In order to support one of our clients, a large
and famous European Public Institution in Luxembourg, we are looking for an IT Risk Security Expert.
EKXEL IT Services, is a European leader in IT engineering, high-tech consulting and IT services. We offer a unique blend of expertise and support major European
groups with international vocation to implement and succeed in their project to transform and modernize their information systems.
You will be the referent and expert by our client to create and/or update IT security plans for the entire information system portfolio.
- With solid understanding of the current IT security threat landscape and countermeasures;
- Contribute to the IT Risk asset identification (information, applications, systems, human resources, infrastructure) and determination of their value for the client and for potential
- Manage security risks, apply the policies
- You will be in charge of service catalogue activities proposed , including documentations, publications, training, community, coaching and reporting activities.
- You will participate in workshops and meetings with external stakeholders.
- University degree in relevant field (Computer Science, IT Security)
- Minimum 6-10 years of experience
- CISSP or CISM training or certification will be appreciated;
- ISO 27005 Risk Management, EBIOS, a plus;
- NIST, ISACA, ISO standard, methodologies and IT Risk Security best practices are welcome;
- Extensive knowledge of contemporary IT security concepts, solutions and tools;
- Experience in IT security, risk management, IT consultancy or IT audit,
- Good knowledge of IT security standards, through relevant training or certification
- ITIL foundation certification
- Project management experience Prince2, PMBOK or PM2,
- Previous experience with business process modelling/management and functional analysis.
- Production of detailed reports to senior management audience
- Very good verbal and written English communication skills, other languages skills are beneficial;
- Communication skills: good written and spoken expression;
- Leadership skills: decisiveness, integrity, relationship building, problem-solving, dependability, ability to work with minimal supervision
A particularly attractive salary package, with many additional benefits, to attract the best of you. A professional and stimulating work environment in the field of telecommunications. Multiple
career opportunities within a changing group, advanced training in new technologies, rich and recognized expertise. Your application will be treated with confidentiality. We would be very happy
to organize a first appointment to talk to you about this opportunity and consider your next career development. Send us your CV to email@example.com or even better use our online form http://www.ekxel.eu/candidatures/