Are you looking for a challenging opportunity and want to take advantage of a great job to give new inpulse to your career? This offer is for you. In order to support one of our clients,
a large and famous European Public Institution in Luxembourg, we are looking for an Automation Tester with Selenium knowledge.
EKXEL IT Services, is a European leader in IT engineering, high-tech consulting and IT services. We offer a unique blend of expertise and support major European groups with
international vocation to implement and succeed in their project to transform and modernize their information systems.
The Test & Quality Assurance team within our client's ICT Solution Delivery unit needs to perform additional testing activities on various projects mainly related to automated functional
testing of new /updated functionality on in-house developed core-systems (or other systems developed by an external supplier).
The DevOps principle “continuous testing” is applied using for GUI testing Selenium WebDriver with unit test and other testing tools for REST-API testing as part of CI/CD. The consultancy
services include also non-functional testing regarding quality characteristics of the application under test, such as Efficiency (performance), Reliability (e.g. backup/restore, fault tolerance,
etc.), installability and may include also data migration aspects.
You will be assigned on the following tasks/services:
- Design and execute automated and manual test scripts
- Conduct independent test analysis, design and execution of automated functional and technical tests using available testing tools at our client's premises
- Design, code and execute new automated GUI tests based on a test automation framework using Selenium WebDriver running in Continuous Integration
- Design, code and execute new automated tests of REST APIs running in Continuous Integration
- Design/execute testing with respect to Technical ICT security, performance and reliability of applications
- Working knowledge of English (level B2)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in conducting functional testing
- Experience of testing on system
- Acceptance of test level using dynamic, static and experience-based test techniques.
- Knowledge of how to determine suitable test approaches and Test Documentation;
- Knowledge of how to design, code and execute functional automated API tests on REST services
- Automation of GUI tests using Selenium WebDriver with programming languages such as Java
- Conduction of (security) penetration testing of web applications / services
- Reliable backup & restore or disaster recovery testing
- Knowledge of ISEB / ISTQB certification
A particularly attractive salary package, with many additional benefits, to attract the best of you. A professional and stimulating work environment in the field of telecommunications. Multiple
career opportunities within a changing group, advanced training in new technologies, rich and recognized expertise. Your application will be treated with confidentiality. We would be very happy
to organize a first appointment to talk to you about this opportunity and consider your next career development. Send us your CV at email@example.com or even better use our online form https://www.ekxel.eu/your-application/