Are you looking for a challenging opportunity and want to take advantage of a great job to give new inpulse to your career? This offer is for you. In order to support one of our clients,
a large and famous European Public Institution in Brussels (Belgium), we are looking for a Full Stack Java Developer.
EKXEL IT Services, is a European leader in IT engineering, high-tech consulting and IT services. We offer a unique blend of expertise and support major European groups with
international vocation to implement and succeed in their project to transform and modernize their information systems.
- Architecture and design of information systems,
- Review of the architecture of existing systems,
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks,
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems,
- Data analysis and data modelling,
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture,
- Assistance and participation in the analysis of requirements, prototyping, development of new functionalities, maintenance of applications, integration of technological components, testing,
- Production of technical documentation and user documentation (in English),
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users.
- Master Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 8 years of experience in IT OR Bachelor Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 13 years of experience in IT
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in analysis and development in JAva/JEE environments
- Minimum 5 years in analysis and development in Service Oriented environments and with Spring framework (Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in SOAP/REST Web services,Products/ Tools Application Server (Tomcat/ Weblogic)
- Minimum 3 years in using Eclpise
- Hands-on experience with at least 2 out of the foolowing: Sonar, Jenkins, Git, JUnit, Selenium, Activiti, EHCache, ActiveMQ, logback
- Experience with Angular2 will be considered a strong plus
- Very good written and spoken English is required
A particularly attractive salary package, with many additional benefits, to attract the best of you. A professional and stimulating work environment in the field of telecommunications. Multiple
career opportunities within a changing group, advanced training in new technologies, rich and recognized expertise.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality. We would be very happy to organize a first appointment to talk to you about this opportunity and consider your next career development. Send
us your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org - Talent Acquisition Manager. Our tel: +31 638 09 21 96 or even better use our online form http://www.ekxel.eu/candidatures/