Are you looking for a stable place and want to take advantage of a great opportunity to give new inpulse to your career? This offer is for you. In order to support one of our clients, a
large and famous European Public Institution in the Netherlands, we are looking for an IT Security Consultant.
EKXEL IT Services, is a European leader in IT engineering, high-tech consulting and IT services. We offer a unique blend of expertise and support major European groups with
international vocation to implement and succeed in their project to transform and modernize their information systems.
- Administration, Maintenance and Support of the infrastructure security systems.
- Takes immediate action to limit damage, according to the organization’s security policy, which may include escalation to next level, and records the incident and action taken;
- Completes adequate security tests as required;
- Ensures that the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the services are maintained and conform to any statutory requirements;
- Recognises when an IT network/system has been attacked internally, by a remote host, or by malicious code, such as virus, worm or Trojan etc., or when a breach of security has occurred;
- Contributes to vulnerability assessments activities when required;
- Configures and apply security controls, as required by organisational policy and risk assessments to maintain confidentiality, integrity and availability of assets;
- Overall management and analysis of security breaches and incidents, including remedial action and appropriate reviews to prevent recurrence;
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related field with 10 years of professional experience in IT
- Minimum 6 years of experience working as a Security Consultant or similar
- Strong knowledge of operational systems and relevant software (e.g. Checkpoint, Juniper, CISCO, Algosec, CA Unified Infrastructure Management, RSA..);
- A good understanding of IT infrastructure (Firewalls, 3 tiers architecture, Network security);
- A very good understanding of intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDPS);
- Analytically oriented to establish root courses of defects and security incidents;
- Experience with performance measurement as well as monitoring and evaluation of implementation.
- Experience in configuration / migration of Juniper and Checkpoint equipment.
- Experience of working with senior management and presenting complex issues;
- Knowledge in IT Service Management and/or Risk frameworks, and/or international standards;
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CCSA, CCSPA, CCSE, CCSE, CCEPE) and/or CISSP or CCNA certifications would be considered an asset
- Very well written and spoken English is required
A particularly attractive salary package, with many additional benefits, to attract the best of you. A professional and stimulating work environment in the field of telecommunications. Multiple
career opportunities within a changing group, advanced training in new technologies, rich and recognized expertise.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality. We would be very happy to organize a first appointment to talk to you about this opportunity and consider your next career development. Send
us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or even better use our online form http://www.ekxel.eu/candidatures/