Are you looking for a challenging opportunity and want to take advantage of a great job to give new inpulse to your career? This offer is for you. In order to support one of our clients,
a large and famous European Public Institution in Luxembourg, we are looking for our future ICT and Infrastructure Security Manager.
EKXEL IT Services, is a European leader in IT engineering, high-tech consulting and IT services. We offer a unique blend of expertise and support major European groups with
international vocation to implement and succeed in their project to transform and modernize their information systems.
- Contribute to the IT asset identification (information, applications, systems, human resources,
infrastructure) and determination of their value for the client and for potential intruders
- Manage security risks in collaboration with the CISO, apply the policies published by CISO
- Identify vulnerability concerning IT assets and implement countermeasures
- Identify & analyse threats (internal/external, accidentally/intentionally)
- Define, implement, and maintain an operational security policy
- Provide feedback and remarks on the preparation of the security policies.
- Perform for continuous operational security audits
- Report and process requests related to GDPR activities
- Define possible recommendations on how to mitigate the identified risks.
- Experience in the IT Infrastructure and Datacentre services areas
- Knowledge of security at the enterprise level - infrastructure, database and third-party integration
- Demonstrated understanding of information security concepts, standards, practices, including but not limited
to Firewalls, intrusion prevention and detection, TCP/IP and related protocols
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, subnetting, routing, access control lists, Firewalls, VPN, and NAT
- ITIL foundation certification
- Certifications in CISM, Data Center expert
- Availability to work outside normal working hours in case of urgent activities
- Candidates with certification in information security (CISSP, CSSLP, CCFP, CISM, etc.) or comparable work
experience will be given preference
- Ability to participate in multilingual (EN and/or FR) meetings
- Excellent verbal and written English and/or French language skills and a good command of others.
- Works cooperatively as part of a team;
A particularly attractive salary package, with many additional benefits, to attract the best of you. A professional and stimulating work environment in the field of telecommunications. Multiple
career opportunities within a changing group, advanced training in new technologies, rich and recognized expertise.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality. We would be very happy to organize a first appointment to talk to you about this opportunity and consider your next career development. Send
us your CV to email@example.com or even better use our online form http://www.ekxel.eu/candidatures/