Are you looking for a challenging opportunity and want to take advantage of a great job to give new inpulse to your career? This offer is for you.In order to support one of our clients, a
large and famous Financial European Public Institution in Luxembourg, we are looking for a highly skilled ECM OpenText Consultant. This
project involves standing up the OpenText Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Suite and migration of applications, documents workflows.
EKXEL IT Services, is a European leader in IT engineering, high-tech consulting and IT services. We offer a unique blend of expertise and support major European groups with
international vocation to implement and succeed in their project to transform and modernize their information systems.
The IT Departement of this very important European Public Financial Institution carries out numerous projects to
constantly improve and optimize the processes. You will join the Architecture & Deployment team, which
maintains, develops and implements OpenText solutions.
Under the direction of the IT Data Manager:
- Advises as a subject matter expert in all aspects of company’s ECM/EIM platform
- Provide ECM/EIM strategic roadmap for company including definition of technical standards with respect to ECM/EIM and related services/tools
- Apply and coordinate information lifecycle management of company records from creation, classification, storage, retrieval to disposition
- Analyze stakeholder requirements for content management and prepare recommendations for change and improvement
- Provide support for file management, information requests, and records retrieval services
- Maintain current knowledge of best practices in the content management profession and share expertise of the same
- Assist in the definition of data standards, classification and procedures in support of cross-functional data excellence initiatives
- Perform data quality control and monitor standard practices and procedures for managing physical and electronic records
- Designs, implements, manages, and administers electronic content management systems.
- Assist in tuning ECM/EIM search relevancy / rankings to ensure that content relevant to the specific user (or user’s role) is returned higher in the search results
- Assist in creation of new team sites or content areas as requested by the business
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of IT and business processes.
- You hold a University Degree (or related field) or equivalent experiences
- Experience as an ECM/EIM Solutions Analyst/Architect
- Experience in a content management or document management environment
- Installation, Processes, Governance and support of the OpenText Enterprise Content Management Suite.
- with ECM/EIM capacity planning, sizing, configurations, and integrations
- ECM/EIM programming and workflow experience
- PowerShell experience
- Expertise with HTML 5 / CSS 3 for producing visually appealing ECM/EIM pages.
- Experience with Web Services and CSS development.
- Software development lifecycle methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile
- Excellent knowledge of English. French will be an asset but not required.
A particularly attractive salary package, with many additional benefits, to attract the best of you. A professional and stimulating work environment in the field of telecommunications. Multiple
career opportunities within a changing group, advanced training in new technologies, rich and recognized expertise. Your application will be treated with confidentiality. We would be very happy
to organize a first appointment to talk to you about this opportunity and consider your next career development. Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or even better use our online form http://www.ekxel.eu/candidatures/