Are you looking for a challenging opportunity and want to take advantage of a great job to give new inpulse to your career? This offer is for you. In order to support one of our clients,
a large and famous European Public Institution in The Netherlands, we are looking for a Drupal Web Developer.
EKXEL IT Services, is a European leader in IT engineering, high-tech consulting and IT services. We offer a unique blend of expertise and support major European groups with
international vocation to implement and succeed in their project to transform and modernize their information systems.
- Architecture, design & review of information systems
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems
- Data analysis and data modelling
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers
- Production of software architecture documents
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Master's degree, min 5 years of higher studies
- Minimum 9 years of professional experience in IT Sector
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience of CMS (preferably Drupal)
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in one or more of the following: DB languages (e;g., pl/sql), RDBMS (e.g. PostgreSQL, Oracle), modelling tools.
- Previous knowledge of GIS (e.g. Mapserver, ArcGIS, QGIS) and mapping tools (e.g. Open ECHO, PVGIS) would be an advantage
- Knowledge of an open-source web application that allows live code and visualizations (e.g. Jupyter Notebook) would be an asset.
- Good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
- Good knowledge of applications design
- Good knowledge of modelling tools
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. web services, message oriented middleware, service oriented bus)
A particularly attractive salary package, with many additional benefits, to attract the best of you. A professional and stimulating work environment in the field of telecommunications. Multiple
career opportunities within a changing group, advanced training in new technologies, rich and recognized expertise.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality. We would be very happy to organize a first appointment to talk to you about this opportunity and consider your next career development. Send
us your CV at email@example.com or even better use our online form http://www.ekxel.eu/candidatures/