Are you looking for a challenging opportunity and want to take advantage of a great job to give new inpulse to your career? This offer is for you. In order to support one of our clients,
a large and famous European Public Institution in Frankfurt (Germany), we are looking for a Senior Consultant SAS BI Expert.
EKXEL IT Services, is a European leader in IT engineering, high-tech consulting and IT services. We offer a unique blend of expertise and support major European groups with
international vocation to implement and succeed in their project to transform and modernize their information systems.
- Participates in IT projects for the development of IT application services from design to rollout of reports and universes;
- Assessment of current SAS environment;
- Identify, help implement and support SAS Best practices;
- Guide, coach and support the SAS BI reporters;
- Identify optimization / improvement opportunities
- Drafts technical specifications in line with the architectural design;
- Develops solutions in line with the technical specifications, integrates systems and interfaces;
- Performs technical testing and prepares the relevant technical documentation;
- Supports acceptance tests;
- Investigates, diagnoses and resolves defects during operations;
- Develops appropriate scripts and procedures for databases and universes;
- Reviews and implements security policies, ensuring data consistency and integrity;
- Develops a working knowledge of business processes implemented in the data warehouse.
- University or college degree in computer engineering, computer science, physics or mathematics or a related discipline;
Minimum 15 years of SAS experience;
- In particular expert knowledge of below SAS tools:
- SAS Enterprise Guide
- SAS Visual Analytics
- SAS visual Statistics
- Experience in Solvency II reporting is an advantage
- Experience in Financial - Balance sheet reporting is essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server;
- Knowledge of data warehouse/OLAP concepts and of dimensional modelling, as well as of the use of common RDBMS at the database design and development level;
- Knowledge of performance tuning, administration and security requirements;
- Proven experience in reporting, using common reporting tools and data model analysis
A particularly attractive salary package, with many additional benefits, to attract the best of you. A professional and stimulating work environment in the field of telecommunications. Multiple
career opportunities within a changing group, advanced training in new technologies, rich and recognized expertise.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality. We would be very happy to organize a first appointment to talk to you about this opportunity and consider your next career development. Send
us your CV to email@example.com or even better use our online form http://www.ekxel.eu/candidatures/