Are you looking for a challenging opportunity and want to take advantage of a great job to give new inpulse to your career? This offer is for you.In order to support one of our clients, a
large and famous Financial
European Public Institution in Luxembourg, we are looking for an ITSM and BMC Solutions Architect.
EKXEL IT Services, is a European leader in IT engineering, high-tech consulting and IT services. We offer a unique blend of expertise and support major European groups with
international vocation to implement and succeed in their project to transform and modernize their information systems.
Job description: Your main activities will include the following:
- Design and communication of high-level structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs. In addition to technology
components, solution architecture encompasses changes to service, process, organisation, and operating models.
- Uses appropriate tools to lead the development of solution architectures in specific business, infrastructure or functional areas
- Ensures that appropriate tools and methods are available, understood and employed in architecture development
- Within a business change programme, leads the preparation of technical plans and cooperates with business assurance and project staff to ensure that appropriate technical resources are made
- Provides advice on technical aspects of solution development and integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.) and ensures that relevant technical
strategies, policies, standards and practices (including security) are applied correctly
- A bachelor degree in a relevant field is an advantage but not mandatory
- Minimum 10 years of experience of solution architecture, design and implementation in the BMC ITSM domain
- You worked with BMC Remedy Integration with PeopleSoft products
- Knowledge of Integration Technology and Architecture
- You have strong skills in Business Analysis plus in Web Service based integration
Technical skills required in:
- Proven experience and excellent technical knowledge of BMC ITSM domain - specifically BMC Remedy 8.x and 9.x, Digital Workplace Basic and Advanced, Configuration Management Database, CMDB,
- Experience with BMC Remedy customisation, configuration, integrations and migrations of products, modules, and reporting tools
- ITIL Foundation Level accreditation (or higher)
- Extensive experience of enterprise design and implementation of corporate/transversal solutions
- Good knowledge of relevant technologies together with an understanding of the key technology providers
- Fluency in English
A particularly attractive salary package, with many additional benefits, to attract the best of you. A professional and stimulating work environment in the field of telecommunications. Multiple
career opportunities within a changing group, advanced training in new technologies, rich and recognized expertise.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality. We would be very happy to organize a first appointment to talk to you about this opportunity and consider your next career development. Send
us your CV to email@example.com or even better use our online form http://www.ekxel.eu/candidatures/