Are you looking for a challenging opportunity and want to take advantage of a great job to give new inpulse to your career? This offer is for you. In order to support one of our clients,
a large and famous European Public Institution in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with strong
experience in IT Project Management standards and methodologies.
EKXEL IT Services, is a European leader in IT engineering, high-tech consulting and IT services. We offer a unique blend of expertise and support major European groups with
international vocation to implement and succeed in their project to transform and modernize their information systems.
You will support in the Information Systems of the Client and the relationship with their ICT provider, helping them to define their IT needs and providing the Client with highly qualified
technical expertise in the IT field.
Assist the Project Owner and the Project Manager in defining the details of the project and the main business
and technical objectives and requirements;
- Interpret the needs of the operational users and contribute to the definition of the business and the technical specifications of the functionalities to be covered by IT
- Landscaping exercise of the technical environments of project stakeholders;
- Ensure effective cooperation and communication channel with the business and project managers;
- Validate the proposals made by external service providers and monitor developments;
- Ensure that the products delivered by the project meet the needs of the users and that the business is ready to use the project deliverables;
- Ensure the implementation of operational changes within the users;
- Coordinate the schedule and delivery of user training (including production of training material if necessary);
- Participate in functional working groups and progress meetings;
- Provide regular and accurate status reports.
- High-level IT-related education: Master + 13 years of IT experience
- Strong and proven experience in business analysis;
- Good knowledge and proven experience of project management standards and methodologies;
- Good knowledge and proven experience of Business Process Modelling tools and techniques;
Consistent IT project management experience;
Strong technical IT background and practical experience;
- Ability to give presentations;
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings,
- Very good communication skills, as the job will imply frequent contacts with the different stakeholders of a project (i.e. the business users and the technical services in charge of IT
- Capability of working in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in a team, understanding the needs, objectives and constraints
of those in other disciplines and functions
- The consultant has to be fluent in English. French is an asset.
- Knowledge of the EU Budget lifecycle is a plus;
- Enterprise Architecture knowledge is a strong plus;
A particularly attractive salary package, with many additional benefits, to attract the best of you. A professional and stimulating work environment in the field of telecommunications. Multiple
career opportunities within a changing group, advanced training in new technologies, rich and recognized expertise.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality. We would be very happy to organize a first appointment to talk to you about this opportunity and consider your next career development. Send
us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or even better use our online form http://www.ekxel.eu/candidatures/