Are you looking for a challenging opportunity and want to take advantage of a great job to give new inpulse to your career? This offer is for you. In order to support one of our clients,
a large and famous European Public Institution in Luxembourg, we are looking for a McAfee specialist.
EKXEL IT Services, is a European leader in IT engineering, high-tech consulting and IT services. We offer a unique blend of expertise and support major European groups with
international vocation to implement and succeed in their project to transform and modernize their information systems.
For working in its operational security team, our client is looking for a candidate having a good mix of the competencies listed, and in particular for performing the following tasks:
Monitor the events produced by the Endpoint Security suites installed in Production and in the Lab, on server and
Monitor the events produced by other sources like App Locker, other Antivirus, Proxy, etc. etc.
Work at the daily tasks for the endpoint protection: Select/Define/Improve policies, signatures and triggers.
Improve detection capabilities by creating Splunk filters.
Detect and minimize false positives.
Perform the first investigations before communicating the possible incident
to the reaction team. Possibly inform stakeholders accordingly.
Write "response instructions" for common situations
- minimum 8 years of professional experience in the domain of ICT and Network security
- Equivalent of 4 years post-secondary education in an ICT related field.
- English fluent + French minimum Level B1 desirable
- Excellent knowledge of Endpoint Security suites: McAfee Endpoint Protection, McAfee Advanced Threat Prevention, McAfee Disk, Encryption, McAfee Folder/Removable Media encryption, McAfee Rogue
Detection, McAfee Active Response, etc.
- Working experience in complex ICT enterprise environments.
- Excellent knowledge of Operating systems and good practices for their configuration ad protection
- Excellent knowledge of all kind of network and host security systems including: antivirus software, host intrusion detection and prevention, vulnerability assessment, data encryption,
honey-pot, and hardening practices
- In particular the following topics must be known: Internet/Intranet/Extranet architectures; Authentication systems, Firewall, Proxies, Network IDS/IPS, PKI, e-mail gateways, IP security,
Remote access control and violations, data protection and integrity, Encryption, Viruses
- Desirable knowledge of IT best practices (ITIL, COBIT, etc.)
A particularly attractive salary package, with many additional benefits, to attract the best of you. A professional and stimulating work environment in the field of telecommunications. Multiple
career opportunities within a changing group, advanced training in new technologies, rich and recognized expertise.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality. We would be very happy to organize a first appointment to talk to you about this opportunity and consider your next career development. Send
us your CV to email@example.com or even better use our online form http://www.ekxel.eu/candidatures/