Are you looking for a challenging opportunity and want to take advantage of a great job to give new inpulse to your career? This offer is for you. In order to support one of our clients,
a large and famous European Public Institution in Cologne (Germany), we are looking for an Senior PHP Web Developer. Workpermit is required. Relocation is
required. This role is also open for freelancers.
EKXEL IT Services, is a European leader in IT engineering, high-tech consulting and IT services. We offer a unique blend of expertise and support major European groups with
international vocation to implement and succeed in their project to transform and modernize their information systems.
Description of main tasks:
- Analyse and estimate requests for changes, project tasks related to the competence, bug fixes, designs etc. according to the incoming requests;
- Assist with design and prototyping activities or design and prototype software components to be implemented according to the architectural standards;
- Implement software items by writing clean, well designed and self-documenting code based on the Client IT Standards;
- Write appropriate unit and integration tests;
- Support UAT (User Acceptance Testing);
- Document the application according to the CLient IT Standards;
- Integrate the implemented software components in the various environments (validation, staging, production etc.);
- Troubleshoot and test the software to ensure strong optimization and functionality;
- Perform maintenance on the software according to the incoming maintenance requests;
- Perform evolution to the software according to incoming change and/or project requests;
- Provide support and expertise to other teams and as 2nd and 3rd support level to end-users in the field of expertise;
- Providing detailed reports to the project manager and/or Team Coordinator (scope, time);
Qualifications Education and work experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar such as engineering, mathematics, informatics etc. and 7 years of IT experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in integrating PHP with Oracle, MySQL and/or MS SQL Server DBMS;
- Proven work experience in setting up and configuring Apache with SSL and other modules, in different operating systems;
- Strong knowledge of SOAP and/or REST and/or SOA and ESB technologies and architecture;
- Proven work experience with PHP and implementation of object-oriented patterns;
- Strong knowledge of OWASP application security flaws and mitigation measures, proven by the implementation of a secure web application (example to be provided);
- Strong understanding of web applications security features;
- Experience in working in an environment with technical teams comprised of testers, analysts and system administrators;
- Experience in multicultural organizations;
- Knowledge and experience of HTML5/CSS3 is considered advantageous;
- Knowledge and experience with “App” design and “App” development is considered advantageous;
- Experience in other PHP Frameworks is considered advantageous (e.g. Zend Framework);
- Development based on Agile Methodologies Experience in implementation of ITIL Best Practices;
- English minimum level at B2 or equivalent;
A particularly attractive salary package, with many additional benefits, to attract the best of you. A professional and stimulating work environment in the field of telecommunications. Multiple
career opportunities within a changing group, advanced training in new technologies, rich and recognized expertise.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality. We would be very happy to organize a first appointment and to talk with you about this opportunity to consider your next career development.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Talent Acquisition Manager or phone tel: +352 661 7771 65 or even better use
our online form http://www.ekxel.eu/candidatures/