Are you looking for a challenging opportunity and want to take advantage of a great job to give new inpulse to your career? This offer is for you. In order to support one of our clients,
a large and famous European Public Institution in Brussels, we are looking for a Java Architect.
EKXEL IT Services, is a European leader in IT engineering, high-tech consulting and IT services. We offer a unique blend of expertise and support major European groups with
international vocation to implement and succeed in their project to transform and modernize their information systems.
- Architecture and design of information systems.
- Review of the architecture of existing systems
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems
- Data analysis and data modelling.
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers
- Production of software architecture documents
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting
- The technology environment chosen is as follows:
- Architecture based on JaveEE and angular.
- Interoperability is achieved based on SOA principles and Oracle Service Bus.
- The data is stored in an Oracle Database 11/12G.
- The development is based on an agile methodology and the Jira/Confluence ecosystem.
- Minimum Master's degree in an IT related field and minimum 13 years of experience
- Proven expertise in Java back-end technologies: IoC, JPA, JTA, XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, REST, JMS.
- Experience in development based on JaveEE and angular.
- Experience in SOA principles and Oracle Service Bus.
- Knowledge of Oracle Database 11/12G.
- Proven expertise in system architecture and design
- Good knowledge of English. Knowledge of French will be an asset.
A particularly attractive salary package, with many additional benefits, to attract the best of you. A professional and stimulating work environment in the field of telecommunications. Multiple
career opportunities within a changing group, advanced training in new technologies, rich and recognized expertise.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality. We would be very happy to organize a first appointment to talk to you about this opportunity and consider your next career development. Send
your CV to our Talent Acquisition Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or even better use our online form http://www.ekxel.eu/candidatures/