Are you looking for a challenging opportunity and want to take advantage of a great job to give new inpulse to your career? This offer is for you. In order to support one of our clients,
a large and famous European Public Institution in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Manager.
EKXEL IT Services, is a European leader in IT engineering, high-tech consulting and IT services. We offer a unique blend of expertise and support major European groups with
international vocation to implement and succeed in their project to transform and modernize their information systems.
- The Business Continuity Manager is part of the IT, Security and Corporate Services Unit and is responsible to implement, assess, formalise and further developing the Risk Assessment, Business
Impact Analysis, Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Strategies.
- Update, implement and assess the above mentioned
- Implement, exercise and simulate the Disaster Recovery plan
- Contribute to the definition of the ambition level of the organization
- Formalise the BC governance structure in BC policy
- Organize exercises to train staff and test BCP and related infrastructure
- Monitor the effectiveness of procedures during evacuation drills and revise the procedures as necessary
- Manage quarterly reviews of changes in corporate resources to assure the effectiveness of recovery procedures and back-up capabilities
- Protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the business recovery and disaster recovery plans
- Master Degree or equivalent in professional experience
- 8 or more years of professional experience in a similar role
- Hands-on experience in implementing business continuity plans
- Deep knowledge of Business Continuity strategies standards and its implementation
- Experience in disaster recovery testing methodologies, plans and coordinates the testing recovery support
- Fluency in English
A particularly attractive salary package, with many additional benefits, to attract the best of you. A professional and stimulating work environment in the field of telecommunications. Multiple
career opportunities within a changing group, advanced training in new technologies, rich and recognized expertise.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality. We would be very happy to organize a first appointment to talk to you about this opportunity and consider your next career development. Send
us your CV to email@example.com or even better use our online form http://www.ekxel.eu/candidatures/