Are you looking for a stable place and want to take advantage of a great opportunity to give new inpulse to your career? This offer is for you. In order to support one of our clients, a
famous European Public Institution in Luxembourg, we are looking for an ETL Semantic Data Engineer..
EKXEL IT Services, is a European leader in IT engineering, high-tech consulting and IT services. We offer a unique blend of expertise and support major European groups with
international vocation to implement and succeed in their project to transform and modernize their information systems.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Develop, maintain and review the data catalogue that is composed of several components (CKAN , EntryScape,Node.js,ETL, Pentaho)
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Master's degree, minimum 5 years of experience after secondary school
- 7-13 years of professional experience (apart from studies)
- Strong knowledge of Extract Transform Load (ETL) processes
- Strong knowledge of semantic web technologies, especially Resource Description Framework (RDF), SPARQL and triplestores (e.g., virtuoso)
- Knowledge of the Pentaho data integration platform would be preferable
- Strong knowledge of XML and XSLT
- Prior experience with semantic web vocabularies especially DCAT and knowledge of the DCAT AP standard
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Knowledge of Python an would be an asset
- Knowledge of Solr indexing and search platform
- Knowledge of DBM systems
- Knowledge of node.js
- Knowledge of MongoDB
A particularly attractive salary package, with many additional benefits, to attract the best of you. A professional and stimulating work environment in the field of telecommunications. Multiple
career opportunities within a changing group, advanced training in new technologies, rich and recognized expertise. Your application will be treated with confidentiality. We would be very happy
to organize a first appointment to talk to you about this opportunity and consider your next career development. Send us your CV to email@example.com or even better use our online form http://www.ekxel.eu/candidatures/