Are you looking for a challenging opportunity and want to take advantage of a great job to give new inpulse to your career? This offer is for you. In order to support one of our clients,
a SAS BI Administrator for a famous European Public Institution in Luxembourg.
EKXEL IT Services, is a European leader in IT engineering, high-tech consulting and IT services. We offer a unique blend of expertise and support major European groups with
international vocation to implement and succeed in their project to transform and modernize their information systems.
Our client provides statistics at European level that enable comparisons between countries and regions and the mission statement is to be the leading provider of high quality statistics on
He makes use of the SAS Business Intelligence (BI) Platform environment and client applications (e.g. SAS Enterprise Guide) to execute SAS code. Furthermore, he uses more and more R language to
What you will accomplish?
- Provide infrastructure support to SAS development teams:
- Monitoring of the SAS environment performance and availability.
- Investigation and resolution of SAS environment incidents, including the underlying operating
system (currently Red Hat Enterprise Linux).
- Checking application and operating system logs.
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords and managing shared
- Performing and verifying backups.
- Implementation of security standards.
- Monitoring and follow-up on security events.
- Documenting operational procedures.
- Automating operational procedures.
- Deploying new SAS environments, including in container environments in the data centre or in the
- Improve SAS deployment architecture:
- Analyzing potential architecture improvements.
- Testing or piloting new architectures.
- Updating the service design documentation.
- Deployment of the improvements in the various environments.
- Integrating with identity providers, including EU Login.
- Deployment of (scalable) SAS environments in the data center or in the cloud.
- Implementation of security improvements, including sensitive data encryption.
- License management and optimization.
- Provide data visualization tools infrastructure support:
- License management.
- User management.
- Incident analysis and resolution.
- Managing data sources.
- Generic support with setting up a working environment and publishing/sharing visualizations.
- Provide R desktop and server environment infrastructure support:
- General R configuration, like configuring initialization scripts, environment variable or
installation of packages.
- Generic support with setting up a working environment.
- Incident analysis and resolution.
- Deployment of R server environments, in the data center or in the cloud.
Who are we looking for?
- 3 years' experience with Linux system administration;
- 2 years' experience with SAS server administration;
- 2 years' experience with container and cloud technologies;
- Experience with data visualization software administration;
- Experience with R environments administration.
- Experience with Oracle databases.
A particularly attractive salary package, with many additional benefits, to attract the best of you. A professional and stimulating work environment in the field of telecommunications. Multiple
career opportunities within a changing group, advanced training in new technologies, rich and recognized expertise.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality. We would be very happy to organize a first appointment to talk to you about this opportunity and consider your next career development. Send
us your CV to email@example.com or even better use our online form http://www.ekxel.eu/candidatures/