Are you looking for a challenging opportunity and want to take advantage of a great job to give new inpulse to your career? This offer is for you. In order to support one of our
clients, a famous European Public Institution in Luxembourg or Brussels, we are looking for a Security consultant -
EKXEL IT Services, is a European leader in IT engineering, high-tech consulting and IT services. We offer a unique blend of expertise and support major European groups with
international vocation to implement and succeed in their project to transform and modernize their information systems.
Job Description: The consultant should provide a proven level experience with the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Federation standards SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth, Active directory & Federation services.
- Identity Management software with ForgeRock is required and would be an asset to have experience with others such as: OpenAM, OpenIDM, OpenIG,..
- Provide IDM design changes and enhancements for improvements in security, availability and automation.
- Provide support for IDM operations in a 24x7 environment with on-call rotation.
- Tracking and troubleshooting user issues or tasks and incidents.
- Experience in MFA technologies using platforms such as ForgeRock, SymantecVIP, and Google Auth.
- Communicate security risks and solutions to business partners, platform & product teams.
- Create and support security policies, standards, and processes based on business goals. Create and maintain comprehensive documentation.
- University degree, minimum 4 years post-secondary education, in an ICT related field, OR equivalent (Two years of recent experience in the domain = 1year of studies).
- Minimum 8 years in IT.
- Experience in the IAM field and in the above mentioned tasks & responsibilities.
- Experience in ForgeRock OpenAM.
- Thorough understanding of SAML and Oauth protocol.
- Experience with custom development of IAM solutions using SAML or OAuth.
- Excellent communication (writen and oral) skills in English. French is desirable.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, vendor certifications and/or other related certifications, a plus.
A particularly attractive salary package, with many additional benefits, to attract the best of you. A professional and stimulating work environment in the field of telecommunications. Multiple
career opportunities within a changing group, advanced training in new technologies, rich and recognized expertise.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality. We would be very happy to organize a first appointment to talk to you about this opportunity and consider your next career development. Send
us your CV to email@example.com or even better use our online form http://www.ekxel.eu/candidatures/