Are you looking for a stable place and want to take advantage of a great opportunity to give new inpulse to your career? This offer is for you. In order to support one of our clients, a
large and famous European Public Institution in Paris (France), we are looking for a Ingénieur Système Support Infrastructure
EKXEL IT Services, is a European leader in IT engineering, high-tech consulting and IT services. We offer a unique blend of expertise and support major European groups with
international vocation to implement and succeed in their project to transform and modernize their information systems.
- Tracking and monitoring backups
- Troubleshooting and incident resolution (support level 1 and 2)
- Ensures the production platforms remain operational, reacting to alerts (emails) communicating with internal stakeholders to resolve issues
- Climbing when necessary to outsourcer or publisher, monitoring resolution, preparing follow up requests to external supplies and internal teams
- Working with outsourced or in house development teams to automate infrastructure and applications
- Liaise with outsource vendors
- Writing improved operating procedures (in English)
- Cloud infrastructure administration- administering a hybrid cloud enviroment with a mix of private and public cloud using VMWare, AWS, Azure, O365 and other solutions
- Specifying operation requirements (monitoring, logs, compliance with production tools and process)
- Advising/Feed Back to Design authority on platforms design
- Participation in the definition of system architecture
- Implementation of PKI Solution to the Institution
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 6 years of professional IT experience.
- Minimum 5 years of IT work experience as Production Engineer or similar role.
- Experience in automated deployments using Jenkins
- Experience with ITIL methodologies and the acquisition of the relevant certification would be consider a strong plus
- Experience on the following is required:
- Operating Systems: Red hat Linux, Ubuntu, Windows
- Databases: MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL Server
- Web Application Servers: Tomcat
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB): JBOSS Fuse
- File Transfer: Axway gateway
- Clustering: RedHat, MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle
- Knowledge of IaaS solutions appreciated, preferably MS Azure
- Good knowledge of Bash Perl and experience in JAva development would be considered as strong asset.
- Very good written and spoken English is required. Knowledge of French is desired.
A particularly attractive salary package, with many additional benefits, to attract the best of you. A professional and stimulating work environment in the field of telecommunications. Multiple
career opportunities within a changing group, advanced training in new technologies, rich and recognized expertise.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality. We would be very happy to organize a first appointment to talk to you about this opportunity and consider your next career development. Send
us your CV to email@example.com or even better use our online form http://www.ekxel.eu/candidatures/